07 pinstripped

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is worthless with out pics..........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok guys any suggestion of a camera i should buy and what kind of software do i need for the puter. Im an old coot so might see if i can lean somthing new.

You can buy a 1 time use camera, and when you get it developed they can e mail you the pics or give you a CD....

OR I use a 2mega pixel camera, I got it refurbished of Ebay for 100 bucks with a 128 meg video card, Can take over 1,000 pictures on the card and about 2,000 pictures on the battery.

My windows XP downloads them automatically, and I can edit them using the windows picture editor.

Plain, basic, and cheep...

Todd Z

Most places will produce your pics on a CD when you get film developed now. No need to invest in digital if you already have a camera laying around.

grump

I just installed new dishwasher, new built in ovens and crown moulding around my new kitchen cabinets over the weekend.

I don't have any pictures.:)

it snowed about 12" while i was in edmonton last weekend. cars stalled verywhere, accidents, a real nightmare...

i dont have any pics:lol:

Gee guys im a newbie,,,had no idea what i was getting into,,,,,,,now i have to learn hot to work a camera

I shaved my butt last night... will put pics in my lib when I get home tonight.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p:p

Fer, umm, Please do not do that, Thank you..... LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey OZ, dont' take it personal it's all in good fun....welcome to the site, and well as you can tell we sorta like pics here when someone mentions something seen and a mod to the ST.:D:p

Say OZ - Welcome to the site. You gotta get some pics and post 'em, cause I've got to get Ghosty, my '07 striped. Show us what you got as soon as you can. Congrats on the '07-I LOVE mine.

From the words of Mr. Garrison. "There is no such thing ans a stupid question, just stupid people".

LOL

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Welcome to the site Oz... you can ask almost any question about almost anything, that's what is cool about this site. There are a lot of helpful people and many opinions and ideas.

Congrats on your new ride! :)

Latest posts