07 Service Manual

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you mean Haynes or Chiltons, they don't make one and according to them have no future plans to do so. The Explorer ones don't cover the Trac either. I got a Ford manual on DVD on ebay a little bit back, and truly it is way better than a Haynes or Chilton anyways. It was $35 I think, and an actual Ford DVD, not a pirate copy that was made to be sold on ebay.

Only quirk with the program is that it won't run unless you set the clock back on your computer to match the time-frame listed on the DVD, but there are programs you can download for free that will trick the Ford DVD into thinking it is being launched in the correct time (I think it is called "RunAsDate". I would look now but it is installed on my garage computer and it's cold out there...

Edit: Here is the link to the same auction I bought. Looks like the guy has a couple more still listed

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you can buy "old school" paper workshop manuals shown directly below the Ebay DVD listing. Almost triple the price though. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts