07 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw another 07 Trac this morning in Brownstown, MI on Sibley Rd. It had the front mask trying to hide it and Manufacturer's plates on it. It looked much bigger than I thought it would. I hope they make an Eddie Bauer, FX4 or a King Ranch version.

How big was it? As big as an F-150?

I dont think it needs to be any longer, its damn long enough now. Try parking it in Manhattan.

It can use alittle more width though.

The ST is already longer than the Chevy Suburban. It must be the longest "SUV" on the market.

Once again, Ford blows it.

Bringing out a larger, heavier, V8 powered SporTrac doesn't make much sense when gas is $3.00 a gallon and rising...

Gavin,

I can understand Fords point of view about that. Less then 1% of all Trac's came with a a manual tranny.

So, since there are about 70,000 Tracs built a year, 700 would be manual tranny's.

While I do agree with you, I do understand thier reasons for not offering them any longer.

Tom

I would say that making it about 4" wider would be fine, but 18 feet long is crazy. I think a 16'4" to 16'8" is long enough. Lets not forget that it weighs over 4400 Lbs. Make it wider, longerand add a v-8 and we are looking minimum 5000 lbs!

Latest posts