07 ST Roof rack cross bars missing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E B

Reaction score
I just realized that my cross bars are missing. I see in other members photos that some have them and some don't. Were they supposed to come with the ST from the dealer?

Thanks,

EB

EB, I am thinking that the crossbars are an option on either model trim, LTD or XLT. Could be wrong, but I think that's the deal. Look back at the options from the fordvehicles.com site and it will list the options, or call the dealer you got it from.

Thanks, just looked at the web site and they ARE an option. Kinda thought that since it came with the roof rack it should have the rails to go with it. Will have to oreder it now (and pay more now I'm sure:wacko:)

I ordered my '07 with the crossbar option on July 5th. I was told by my dealer that they are on "hold" and not availible to order. Not sure why. I REALLY need those!!

Anybody else know why they're on hold?

I initially ordered my ST with the cross bars and later decided that I didn't want them. By the time I relayed the message to my delaer it was too late to have them removed from my order so my truck should have them.

The long and short of it is that as soon as my truck comes in, my cross bars will be "FOR SALE". I'll be happy to sale them to anyone that's interested. Not looking to make a huge profit, just the list price plus shipping since they will be new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat, my truck has not come in yet (Build date 8-23) but i'll let you know as soon as it does but i'm sure you will have already figured it out by then. I ordered my truck with the power moon roof and I don't want the cross bars to interfere with the moonroof's operation.

Cross bars were deleted @ Job2. :(

Go get some Yakima's...they're cooler! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts