07 White ST with Black trim

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenn D

Reaction score
I don't plan on going to any lots to look at '07s, but know many of you have. Has anyone seen a white '07 with black lower trim? I saw one on 417 in Orlando the other day. Now, I'm all for the white/black look for contrast, but this looked TERRIBLE. Basically, where the 'cladding' would be, it was black (along with the fender flares plainted black as well).

The other observation I made (which has been mentioned here before, but I've never noticed in person until now) is that with a white ST and black roof rails it is incredibly obvious that the roof rails are closer together. Overall, I am NOT impressed. I wish I had a picture, but if anyone's in the Orlando area, keep your eyes peeled.

Iam like you about the '07 roof rails..looks like they let a rookie design them..they dont blend in with the cab...

I haven't seen the Wite/Black combo that you are describeing so maybe it's the color. To me the roof rails don't appear to be too close together. Check out these pictures on Pat's website, his looks awesome!

http://97vette.com/sporttrac/07ST/

I am ordering the exact same color scheme on my Job2.

Lil Red - it is no lie that the roof rails are closer together, they just are. I am simply saying, as you refered to, maybe it is just the color scheme. Whatever it is/was, it looks terrible.

wwashing - I'm pretty sure that's it, but the picture actually looks better than it does in person. That doesn't look 'half' bad. I with there was a head on shot or one from behind so you guys can see what I'm talking about with the narrow roof rails truly standing out.

One of the members of this forum has a white one. He was one of the first to have an '07. It is a limited (no black fender trim) though. He has pictures in his library.