~ '08 Adrenalin 20

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D. Potts wrote:

haha Unfortunately I can not let them go for any less that $1950. and that is for Pickup only!

Is the above offer a "special" deal for My Sport Trac .com members?:huh:

Buy It Now price on eBay is $1795 with free pick up. Or $1945 shipped!

Get your act together!

Dingo and I emailed back and forth and talked on teh phone! I decided to keep them due to not having teh money to add to his original $1k to buy the wheels I wanted. Now that I have teh extra cash I can sell these but will not Give them away at the $1k price.
:wacko:

Dingo and I emailed back and forth and talked on teh phone! I decided to keep them due to not having teh money to add to his original $1k to buy the wheels I wanted. Now that I have teh extra cash I can sell these but will not Give them away at the $1k price

I could see changing your mind and deciding not to sell them, but now you're selling them again just 10 days later. Seems to me that if you're selling them again you should abide by your previous agreement.

Sir, I never said you were stupid. I said the idea of putting badges and such on a vehicle that is not what it is, is stupid. I apologize, but you posted on the site. You can't expect all comments to be in favor. I did not mean to upset you.

BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the people that are upset with him and berating him are not even involved. Guess what, the rims are his property... if he wants to sell them for 10,000 he can... unless there is some sort of written agreement or contract stating that he has to sell them at 1,000 (the price he had up before he found out the value of them) he can sell them at any price.

The fact that they are worth more than 1,000 and you guys seem to be insisting he sells them at that price is insulting. You would like to see a fellow member on this site lose money just so someone can get a deal? Give it up. If you have no interest in this transaction then don't bother posting on it! Like your mom should have taught you, "if you don't have something nice to say than don't say anything at all".... That's if she actually raised you right.

SO MUCH UNNEEDED DRAMA!

On that note. I have a friend that is very interested if you ship to Canada and if you know what the shipping charges might be.

"The fact that they are worth more than 1,000 and you guys seem to be insisting he sells them at that price is insulting. You would like to see a fellow member on this site lose money just so someone can get a deal? Give it up. "

Not that at all. They were offered to MyST members @ $155 more than they were being offered for on eBay for 2 days.

Pretty sh!tty if you ask me.

what is the "wheel" deal ?

can i get a straight answer :huh:

btw, the post above this one for the fog light protection, that is my price and i promise i will not raise it :lol:

You're mistaken BigD, though those of us not part of the transaction should not be involved in the thread, you're kinda missing the point. A deal was made and if DP wanted out of the deal he should have contacted Dingo privately and discussed it with him, not renig and then proceed to sneak around as it APPEARS. Since DP has deleted his posts, it seems my previous comment is accurate.

We consider ourselves a big family and therefore we should do what we can to respect each other as such. The "gang mentality" that takes place in situations like this are often due to people mishandling a situation. As what seems to have happened above.

I had the same situation a few years back. A member here tried to sell 4 Trac wheels and the spare for a certain price. Another member and I said we would buy the 4 wheels and spare wheel and I would take the spare and he would take the 4 wheels.

The guy changed his mind.

A short time later, this same guy offers just the 4 wheels, no spare for a higher price and will throw in the spare for $100.00 extra.

I called him out on it.

I got chastized by certain members here. When he had someone wanting to buy them, he changed his mind. It is really sad. Guess it depends on who you are if the right people will agree or disagree with you.

Tom

When you make a deal, stick to it!

If you're not sure, research first before agreeing to a price.

If you agree to a price and later find out it is low, then your character will be revealed by what you do next....

Per Emails and Complaints The Admins own this one...

Todd Z