08 on craigslist

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtis james

4 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
some one is selling a 08 for 9k, a little pricey but says one owner with 145k,,it is in winchester virginia, know nothing about it, just noticed it posted and looks clean and have seen people looking for gen 2 for sale
1659896569549.png

Have you seen the price of used cars today? I would argue that's a totally fair price in today's market. Try getting a similarly aged Yota for anywhere near that price.

Along with a mechanic evaluation I would look at where it has lived. A southern car in good running condition may be worth asking price. I know I went a bit hi for my '04 six years ago but have loved every min. of driving it and have only had to do normal maintenance.
As we all know there are fewer of them on the road every year.
IMo_Only.

He has posted it on the Facebook forums as well.

Carfax is only as good as the info put into it..... Seen a lot of stuff not reported...

I've grown to distrust Craigslist ad's, seems a lot of phising scams are occurring. I'm in the hunt for a '10 Adrenaline. It's getting hard to resist the urge to jump on offer that looks good. I'm Staying strong though. I'll find it.

I've grown to distrust Craigslist ad's, seems a lot of phising scams are occurring. I'm in the hunt for a '10 Adrenaline. It's getting hard to resist the urge to jump on offer that looks good. I'm Staying strong though. I'll find it.
CarGurus, is very very helpful I found my last two vehicles on it, and bought them, both low or EXETREMLY low miles, a 2010 Ford Explorer Adrenalin and a 2010 cadillac CTS4 Sport Wagon.....www.cargurus.com

CarGurus, is very very helpful I found my last two vehicles on it, and bought them, both low or EXETREMLY low miles, a 2010 Ford Explorer Adrenalin and a 2010 cadillac CTS4 Sport Wagon.....www.cargurus.com
P.S. I bought my Adrenalin about 5 months ago...... there was one more in Ohio only 80,000 miles on It with the sunroof. But being privately owned was next to impossible to get it financed, being out of state.....probably thanks to Craigslist and Facebook marketplace....

Thinking of parting with mine. This has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever had, but there’s just too many vehicles in the driveway now. “New“ truck is an ‘84 4x4 flare side.

Thinking of parting with mine. This has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever had, but there’s just too many vehicles in the driveway now. “New“ truck is an ‘84 4x4 flare side.
I'd be interested in buying it. PM with your price.

Here in Ohio. The prices for most sport trac seem high. Not many from private sellers though, mainly stealership trades. I'm looking at an 07 soon that they're asking $9500

Let me throw this into the mix. This was my wife's.

2004 XLT Sport Trac 4 x 4, 147,000 miles, ARE full door topper, it is white, ST is Gold
Comes with original tailgate, a factory tonneau cover, and bed extender
Dash has been repaired by “Circutboardmedics.”
Aluminum thermostat housing installed
2nd owner, I think
Worn spot on drivers seat,
Near Medford, Oregon
I have no idea what it is worth, does need to go