08 Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Helstad

Reaction score
Thanks to George at my st, I finally have pictures posted of the rear window visor. Pictures are in my library. The vent visor for the rear is same model as on the 01 to 05. SST and or Webextremes has a good price on it.

Rod

Does the rear window, when in the vent position, stop below the bottom of the visor?? I had one on my '01 and loved it. I haven't put one on the '07 just yet because I have been waiting to hear if ti works or not.

Thanks,

Yes, Trac 511 it is the new Vapor Silver Metallic. Easy color to keep clean compared to my last 2 ST's that were dark blue. Have had several comments on the color from locals.

A1cntrler, it stops right at the bottom of the visor, just as it did on my 01 and 03.

Roc star, it is a first out rig, a Rosenbauer America AirWolf ARFF unit (Aircraft Fire Fighting Rescue) unit. We are the first response unit to any aircraft emergency. I am an Airport Fire Chief (part time) and the truck is for our new airport fire dept. Just happened to be the only place I could get the pictures taken that day.

Thanks all for your comments. Rod

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats cool Nice rig! I guess you dont have to worry about the chief gettin mad you were parked in front of that rig then do ya! LOL!!

Im a Firefighter in Batavia IL . Nice to meet another ST fan and fellow FF!