~ '08 STA on 22's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
For those who have not seen the new pics!!! I put 22" Anthracite Bullitts on my 08 Adrenalin.

22x9.5

+30 Offset

265-40-22 Falken STZ-04 Tires

P.S. I also Tinted the Tails with VHTNite SHades.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking, great shoot location, and the clouds help to make the shot as well... I do really wish that they would stop calling those things that come in cell phones these days cameras though.....

It looks really good. I would love to see the trac with a better camera, it will bring out the beauty in your trac much more then these pics. Nonetheless, one of the nicest tracs around. Keep it up D. Potts

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

Looks good Doug.

Good to see you again.:D

Roger...They are really nice and good for STOTW. But they are from a camera phone and are not very clear. If he sends me some I can put him the running.

[email protected]

Paul H

People on forums are a tough crowd. I know everyone has opinions but why can't we just acknowledge the guy has a nice STA, who cares what he took the pictures with he is not entering a contest....just wanted to share the latest mod with us.

Great looking STA...keep the mods going...looking forward to your mods under the hood. These forums can be a great learning experience and prevents many of us from having to go out and spend money experimenting. We should appreciate folks who are willing to spend their money on mods and sharing the results with the rest of us.

I will get off my soap box now.....

Roger:
Take the pics with a digital SLR. They are so simple to use.

Yeah, but you need the Money for an SLR camera. Those things are not cheap! Plus I tend to measure teh price of everything like this: ,"You know what mod I could get for the STA with that money!!!" haha

Thanks for all the great replies! I will try to see if I can borrow a good Digital Camera next time. But it was not a planned photoshoot.....most good ones aren't.

XST: Absolutely NO rubbing...trust me I have tried to get it to rub and NOTHING! I did have the tire shop put on 285-40-22's....those did rub on the Strut Tower mounting!

Doug, thanks... atleast now I have something to go on for sizing... looks great btw!

I too would like to see some better quality pics... it takes a lot away with the camera quality.

BE SURE to pay the extra money to get teh bands installed for the sensors! I di dnot and decied to try sticking the sensors in teh spare tire....that did not work!!! When you get in the vehicle the tire fault light comes on teh dash and you have to push the selector button to get it to go away....then every 15-30 min it comes on again and again. It gets annoying!

I should start marketing soapboxes. It seems everyone here needs one! :lol:

But seriously, that is a really, really nice looking trac. :cool:

Latest posts