08 wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Hach

Reaction score
Hi All! I have a 2008 Adrenalin 4x2 with the factory 20" wheels and I am wanting to chacge them out for the winter. I know it's the 5 on 4.5 blot pattern. My question is what year Sport Trac or Explorer wheel will fit? 16 17 18 inch don't matter to me as I plan to buy a more aggresive tire for winter use. Any ideas?

Only '07 and up fill fit. You can also use '06+ Explorer or Mountaineer wheels, and any Forde Edge wheels.

I've got a set of 18" Ford Edge wheels for sale in the S&S section. $450 shipped to your door, they're in mint condition.

I think I'm going to run my 08 STA rims through the winter and see how they are. Should be fine both in traction and duribility imo. If I had chrome I'd def take them off. I've never seen a chrome rim withstand one winter in northern NY without rust..other than a MKZ chrome rim.

Check out Dan Longs Edge wheels in the for sale section he is a good guy to deal with a patient! They will fit perfectly and they ar ean execllent price for a good set of winter wheels.

In my case I did not buy them due to the fact that I tow a heavy snowmobile trailer in the winter and had load rating concerns. In the end it should not have been a concern but my dealer was being silly in giving me specs, and making me doubt myself.

Be sure you get good money for those stock 20's!! There are a bunch of people really wanting those so don't settle for a low price!

Here's the link to the FS post with a good pic. If you want individual or higher res pics let me know and I'll sent them your way.

Latest posts