100,000 and still going strong

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donal Cahill

Reaction score
Just passed 100,000 miles this weekend on my 2001 Sport Trac.

No problems with the truck so far, although Florida weather

and roads are easy on vehicles. My two teenage sons are

eying it, but I intend to drive it for a couple of more years.

Getting ready to pass 50k in my '03. I'll be sure and post when I go past 100k since I'll still have it then. Congrats by the way. Always good to hear the good side of the ST.;)

Ditto, to that SLI. Just went over 100K over the holidays visiting the in-laws in Orlando. And like yours, my son keeps eyeballing my Trac.

I'm at 71,000 and she running good. but just had the tranny checked out. due to the OD lite came on. but nothing to major wrong with it just wanted to share

Pushing 102k, and still running strong as well. Going for another 100k+ unless something happens (knock on wood). I'll be changing plugs (Motorcraft), wires (Taylor-Vortec), & the TrickFlow diff. cover is on its way so I do them this weekend if the weather is good. :D

Hooray! I went over 100,000 + before I had anything major happen! Before the 100 grand came around I had a door speaker quit, the left turn signal/brake light debacle, and a rear inside door pull problem, but other than that, no more problems so far. Bought it brand new via factory order. Can't wait for the 07 Adrenalin to show up! Want it fully loaded with a hot honey included for the first 50,000 k! LOL, and keep on TRAC'in!

48000 for an '02 and still smacking ass.:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts