100,000 club

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Comeaux

Reaction score
just joined the 100,000 mile club hoping for another 100,000 miles

time to do some maintaince on the truck now

sure glad i have this truck and this site

:banana:

:driving:

I am almost a member, hit 90,000 miles yesterday in my almost 3 year old 2007 model.

Congratulations Chris, it seems lately there has been a rash of vehicles hitting the 100 or 200 thousand miles. Tough little truck we got huh? Good luck. BC :banana::banana:

Come on UP chris, :banana:I have a whopping 234,063 on my 2001 ST!:banana: Yes, Bob C. we do have a tough little truck here. I must admit that the 4.0 is a little lacking in power and gas mileage, but what a strong engine it is! Think of all of the millions of Explorers and Rangers that have this engine and are still running around the USA:haveabeer: So whatever FMC does with the next Gen Explorer, or ST for that matter, with or without anything close to the 4.0 will have to be outstanding in durability and longevity to meet or beat this little 4.0 engine. Talk about getting their money's worth, yeah they got it!:kiss_it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, some people just have more ST driving time than I, my 02 only has 123,000 :(

My father's beloved Honda Odyssey, the highest mileage vehicle still in service in the family, has over 200,000, and it's an 02.

My buddy's Ford Explorer XLS (year 2000 iirc) has 134,000 and he abuses that thing like you wouldn't believe. Most recently he trashed the drivetrain by sliding out into several road signs on black ice, but now that is repaired and the vehicle is going strong. I believe his uses the 4.0 as well...

If an abused explorer and a minivan can keep going, so can the ST :grin: