2 Sts have made St of the week

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Medlin

Reaction score
The current St of the Week is my old 2002 that i traded for my 2010 Adrenalin. Matt, It still looks great. Hope you enjoy it s much as I did. When I purchased those wheels from Dinos in Tulsa, they were the only ones around at the time.And I havent seen another set yet. Feel really proud to have had 2 ST make the St of The Week.

I know we have had many people have 2 trucks as STOTW......

i wonder if we have had 3 ???

i know Gary S owned 3 but were they all STOTW ??

HMMMMMMM

Todd Z

you will be hearing from my lawyer. :bwahaha:

i did not make 3 ST's of the week!!!

if i send pics of my 02, am i still eligible :grin::grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary- I've never seen an ST in drag disguised as a 4Runner. :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
steve,

getting nowhere near the compliments with the 4runner then i did with the trac.

the trac by far is a better looking vehicle, but that is not reason enough :grin:

When I bought those wheels, they were the only set in the midwest. I was looking at several sets of wheels and couldnt make up my mind. Dino, says I got one more set you might like, just got em yesterday. 2 from Dallas warehouse and 2 from Kansas City. As soon as whe opened thew first box, I said ,i"ll take em, put some good rubber on em and strp em on! they are made by American racing and are a special edition to honor Caroll Shelby. I wish I had kept the wheels when i traded for my 09, but the adrenalin had 20's and they dont make that wheel in a 20 yet. I keep checkin though.:supercool:

thats awesome Pudgedaddy!

I want to have my truck as STOTW twice...just haven't done enough mods to set it apart from my last ppicture yet ;) lol

Latest posts