20" ADRENALIN Chrome wheels for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schroeder 2

Reaction score
Getting ready to sell my set of 20" factory Adrenalin wheels....they are still on the ST and have approx 14xxx miles. They are in excellent condition, no road rash or curb issues...nothing peeling or flaking...1 rim has a small scratch about 1/2 inch long if you want to be picky....on the inside face of the rim, very hard to see..they are not brand new, but they are very well cared for. Just selling the 4 wheels...no tires, no center caps, and no lugs, the tires are sold to a friend and I am keeping the centers and the lugs. Looking to get $700 shipped to your door if you live in the US. I can send pics if you want, plus I will try and post them here later this evening. Will take paypal or certified check as payment. :banana:

NO TPMS sensors included****

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know which rim came from where so the TPMS works or do they need the TPMS switched over too ????

I may be interested in 1 as well....

so 1 rim would be 175 shipped if my math is right ???

That would be 3 sold.....

I would love to grab 2 of them, But $350 is just a touch to steep for me right now...

Todd Z

The wheels are still on the ST and I will be switching them out within a week hopefully. I will be keeping the TPMS sensors, but the TPMS band will stay with the wheel, unless the install place cuts them off....which they shouldnt, hopefully.

I received an email last night from a member who is interested in all 4 wheels....If the deal does not go thru, I will sell 1 each to these 4 members who posted first...at $175 shipped ea:

Brad B

Jason

Todd Z

chargedtrac

I received the email about 8:30, and he is going to contact me tomorrow about payment...I will post as soon as I know which way it goes.

Are the rims still for sale? If you are a hockey fan do you live in MN, MI or WI - the hockey states? Just want to know for shipping purposes - I live in MN