20" rims and tires low miles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
THese are 20" rims i got back in december,i paid 1500 for them brand new. they dont have many miles on them they are very clean looking they look great going down the road. i have had people stop me and tell me how great they look. one of the tires needs to be replaced from not gettin the front end aligned after i dropped my truck. but u can go to big jims rims.com and get the tired replaced for a great price....these tires and rims got to go need the cash bad.. make me a offer thats reasonable. shipping will be about 150.00 .... heres a pic of the rims themselves later i will post a pic of the rims on my black trac so u can get a idea what they look like on ur trac...thanks

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 3" blocks for the rear then lowered the torshen(spelling?) bars in the front. but u must get ur front end alighned. its nothing to lowering a trac. total cost was about 50 dollars doing it urself.. if anyone is interested in the rims and tired please let me know asap.i was wanting to sell um to a mysporttrac bud but there going on ebay in a couple days. thanks, josh