20"s or 22"s???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boodrodon Dykes

Reaction score
Ok, so I found some 20"s I liked that are $250 ea. but while still searching I found many 22" to be between $210-$250. and Now I cant decide if I want to go with 20" or 22". Ive heard that with 22" you have to watch speed a little, watch curves, and watch bumps more. Construction around here is everywhere and I often find myself swerving many potholes and rocks. So Im worried to get 22"s. so, my question is should I stick with 20"s or pay the same amount and go big with the 22"s (and just be careful with them)???

thanks in advanced.

Boodro

hey i got a set of brand new rims and tires coming in 22 tyfun 757 w/ nitto 265/35/22 sports , tread is badazz and looks agressive, during order decided to lift my truck and put mud tires and rims on. If your interested i will post some pics for you. Asking a good price for them and these are some fine rims trust me. Plus live near houston texas and ive never seen anyone w the same ones. Let me know, i could definitely save you some money if you want to go w/ 22's.

Donnie

Gone Fishin- thanks for the offer, but i am looking at black wheels.

Seattle- not sure yet, just depend how it would look after I got the wheels.

Seems like 20"s are in favor now. Please keep suggestions coming.

boodro

I like them. I try to be careful with the potholes in road in such. I'm running 35 series tires. I had 45 series on my old 22's, I was a little more abusive to those.