200,000 Miles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Ortiz

Reaction score
Well, I hardly post on here, but I always come on to read up on stuff. Yesterday, I hit the 200,000 mile mark on the Trac. It's an estate green 02, premium, 2wd. We bought it new with 7 miles in summer 2002 and used it on our ranch since then. My grandma decided to upgrade to a new 4 door Wrangler;), so I inherited the Trac. All maintenance has been done at the same 2 mechanics, so I know whats done to it. I'm about to be 17, so it's a pretty sweet first ride. I'll get some pics of her after I do a good detail. :cool:[Broken External Image]:

:cool::cool::cool::banana::banana: Cool deal man...

Thanks for posting !!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats man, you'll love it. Especially if this is your first car. My ST is my first car...loving it. Have fun.

By the way, is it just me or does the lettering on the gauges seem kind of bold?

I just hit 170k in my 02.

Still going strong.

Only major issues were the rear diff needed an overhaul, and both front bearings have been replaced.

I have done all maintenance myself with the exception of the rear diff, that was a bit beyond my means.

Congrats! Hopefully I'll be in the 200k club and still trackin'

Very cool testimonial. That is serious annual mileage. Go for the half "M"' bro. Congrats. :banana:

Last edited by a moderator: