• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale 2001 Sport Trac Value?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRizzi

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
I inherited a 2001 Sport Trac a couple of years ago from my dad who was the original owner. I just upgraded to a 2018 F150 XLT 3.5 EcoBoost and I’m looking to sell my Sport Trac. My challenge is determining a price.
The Sport Trac is a 6 cylinder with about 225,000 miles on it, the engine was completely rebuilt, top and bottom, 2 years ago at 210,000 miles.
I have also replaced most of the Front End Suspension, as well as the 4 center frame/chassis mounts under the cab.
The truck has the original Light-Duty Trailer Package, with a new Curt 2” Trailer Hitch, new 7 pin trailer connector and new trailer brake controller.
It also has an UnderCover solid, hydraulic lift tonneau cover.
In general, the truck is in great shape mechanically and the interior is, as well.
My challenge is that the hood and roof paint have deteriorated to the steel, and the 2 front leather seat-bottoms have cracks/tears in the leather.
KBB says PP Value is roughly $3,500. But that does not take into account the rebuilt engine or new suspension, or any of the extras. Or that I’m the original owner.
Any thoughts on what I should be asking?

Latest posts