2002 Black 4X4 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have found a 2002 Black 4X4 ST with 77000 miles loaded for $13,200.00. It has everything ( sunroof / leather / 6-disc CD / rear cover / bed extender ). I checked the CARFAX and everything checks out good. Is this a good deal?

bought my '03 trac 2 years ago for $16K delivered had 44K miles on it.

Nothing special just stock did not have cover, sunroof etc. I now have 61K on it so I would say the price looks right I would buy it for that price as long as everything checked out.

I wouild bring it to your mechanic and let him do a once over and see what he thinks, that's what I did before I bought it.

Pete:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my 2001 a few months ago for 11000 with 68k miles. Pretty loaded no sunroof found it on the internet after searching for a while.

You might be able to negotiate it down some.:D

Local ST here that was a 2001 4x4 with 68K just went for 11,500.00 Had everything but the sunroof....

Todd Z

That sounds like a fair deal. A used car dealer that I know locally recently sold a 2003 loaded 4x4 (no sunroof) that had 70K for $15,000. It was in good shape, not perfect. It ran great but had a few scratches, etc.