2002 Sport Trac fan - Rebuilding them one at a time in Coatesville, PA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO BILLS Jake

Reaction score
So my son introduced me to this wild looking compact truck when he got his license and bought one from my best friend. "Goofy looking, small and not worth my time," were my initial thoughts and then like moss it grew on me. Now I'm first gen loyal, love the following the model has and looking forward to learning more as he and I dive into our first reconstruct. Thank you for the add and always looking to learn more about this niche little truck.

welcome to the trac pac, i fell in love with these trucks as soon as they came out but in 04 finally got one and they stick out to me, and there is some cool tracs on here and some great advise if ya ever need any.

Hopefully you have junk yards by you, parts are becoming tough to get, Ford makes nothing anymore.

Welcome to the herd.
20+ years now had this 2001 ExST Job2; I'm addicted.

I've loved the looks of the ST for years, and didn't know what they were. I'm a Mustang guy, but always loved the "butts" of these trucks. I always compared them to the Lightnings (they, too, have great rear 3/4's). Knew these weren't Lightnings, but weren't F150's, either. Didn't know what they were, what their odd V8 badge was, until about a year ago. Picked up the best, closest V8 4v4 that I could find once I needed a truck. :)

Free 2002 SPORTTRAC, Original owner , complete, plus extra parts eg. Rims , mudflaps , new fuel filter , air filter , serpentine belt , ect. must take everything , see other post, 2002 in Sarnia , Ontario , Canada

Free 2002 SPORTTRAC, Original owner , complete, plus extra parts eg. Rims , mudflaps , new fuel filter , air filter , serpentine belt , ect. must take everything , see other post, 2002 in Sarnia , Ontario , Canada
Loved your
I got extra parts. I don’t think you got even have half of what I got in parts on my 5s/t …2 sports but I love another guy with the foresight……live in Orlando no rust. Lol sorry Canada. …. 5 junkyards …10 miles from my house
My hobby/ survival …trucks kids got 3
2 are mine 2 sit
Zero zero zero rust
15 pairs of excellent used brakes $2 pair
10 fan belts like new $3 each
2 radiators $35
1 rebuilt tranny $1200 rebuilt
1 bad tranny100 parts
One rear end $150
5 alternators look new 30 each
10 extra rims. No road rash
3 starters new rock auto 65 each
5 hoods cheaper to buy
Then to paint 65. Each
Throttle body. ….5 pairs seats$35 ea
Ect ect. There are 18 s/t in the junkyard rt now….just starting to show
20 years plus
You pull and pay ..Orlando Check it out
Most stuff is from explorers
Prices are excellent they have crazy specials once in a while
50 dollars …5 ga bucket carry out
65 dollars all you can carry yourself10ft
Ect ect
Batteries special$35 ..I check dates
It’s my hobbie so I try to go once a week it is nice to go in garage and get a part that doesn’t cost a arm and a leg…parts have gotten really expensive since cov19
And the brakes are the real winner

it is so nice to have a spare trac.... i just took a window switch out of mine and was so easy having a spare trac same year sitting in driveway and same color.