2004 Adrenalin Parts and Pieces

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missy sumner

Reaction score
Various bling for an '04 Adrenalin. Putco Shadow Billet grille, Go Rhino brush guard and grille guard - chrome, bug shield, rear window wind deflector, factory side step bars - chrome, hidden hitch, front tow hooks, bed extender. Make offer on any or all - location Jacksonville Florida. Attached is a picture of some of the items. PS - don't try this at home, and please wear a seatbelt.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

OMG! :eek:

Are you ok???

I may be interested in the billet grille pieces and the rear window deflector. I am located in 92071.

Thanks and sorry for your loss.

i'm fine - thanks.

not a scratch - unbuckled the seat belt and crawled out - flipped it about 3 times. wet pavement and suck goodyear tires - not a good combination.

e-mail me at [email protected] for specifics about the billet grille and deflector.

thanks.

I'm interested in the bug shield, is it still in one piece with no cracks or chips? I'll send you an email with my offer.

$300 for the grille guard - you pay shipping - or make me an offer - it was a month old and i paid close to $800 - email me offline at [email protected] if you want particulars, or to haggle, etc.

and, sorry fast eddie - the wheels are in the hands of allstate - i thought they may notice if i took those off.

Would the motor that controls the rear window be available?

The window motor that opens the rear window to the bed.

Thanks

I need the chrome step bars!! Will even give you mine to put back on so the insurance company dont notice. Also find out what they are going to do with it, is the motor/tranny good??

Let me know.

sorry folks for the unanswered questions. i just got a chance to come back to this forum. to clarify the situation. the truck was totalled - i only took the pieces of the adrenalin that i installed with the exception of the chrome step bars (which allstate summarily docked me $250 from the totalled amt), tow hooks ( i was too tired to re-install after pulling the brush guard), and center console 'bag' (hey - it had all my stuff in it !!). the deflectors, bed extender, tow hooks, step bars, and possibly the brush guard have been spoken for. the remaining billet grille pieces (2), console bag, and hitch (which is super heavy - local pickup would be the way to go) are all that's left. please e-mail [email protected] if interested in those items. allstate is now the owner of engine/transmission, cladding, bumpers, (and the amazing stereo that it appears is not available in the '07s that i am now shopping for).

Last edited by a moderator:
your truck looks good in the second picture. i know how you feel. i bought my truck from a buddy of mine who takes totaled cars and sells them back out. it was side swiped. it had 9k miles and i bought if for $15,000.

Do you still have this? I just got my stereo stolen and they took the center console. See picture. Mine had 4 wheel drive so I need the 4-wheel drive switch with it as well.

[Broken External Image]: