2004 Adrenaline Audio Wire Diagram?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Okay... I'm officially frustrated. I've searched web for hours and searched all through the forum here for posts on this. I have a 2004 Adrenaline, which has the amp and sub of course. I have my new stereo and a HD module with it and was all excited about getting it in this weekend until running into a problem with having to know all the wire colors.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Source/CD-Players/FH-P8000BT

First of all, I know I can get a harness from crutchfield or whereever else, but that won't work in my case. My stereo was stolen and the thieves cut all the plugs off so I am stuck trying to figure out what all the wire colors are.

Second problem... There are several posts of wire diagrams for 2001, 2002, 2003... apparently though a 2004 is very different from what I am looking at in my dash. I think that a 2004 and 2005 are the same though.

Please, if anybody can help.

Here is what I can see.

In a bundle and sheilded are obvious speaker wires:

Twisted: Blue w/Red Stripe - Tan w/White Stripe (leads to amp)

Twisted: Light Green w/Orange Stripe - Light Green w/Purple Stripe (leads to amp)

Twisted: Tan w/Green Stripe - White w/Purple Stripe (leads to amp)

Twisted: Blue w/Yellow Stripe - Light Green w/White Stripe (leads to amp)

Also with this is a Gray wire wrapped seperately (don't know where this goes)

Another bundle that are all sheilded together:

Light Blue w/Red Stripe (leads to amp behind seat)

Light Green w/Black Stripe (leads to amp behind seat)

And there is a bare metal wire running along with it (weird, does not lead to amp)

The following wires are running outside the two bundles above and it's all bundled together:

Red w/Black Stripe (There are two of these)

Black

Light Green

Light Green w/Purple Stripe

Yellow w/Black Stripe

Black w/Light Green Stripe

White w/Purple Stripe

Anthony, I have an 04, Comp. Orange too. I purchased 04 repair manuals, electrical and mech. and a CD from Ebay. If you really get stuck, I guess you can borrow the CD.

Gary D. in CT

If you have CD handy, maybe you could screenshot the wire diagram for me and upload it here. I'd appreciate it greatly since all I need really is the audio info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful! I'll be hoping it matches up.

I got your email.

Thanks Gary! Exactly what I needed.

For everybod else, I've compiled what Gary sent me in a nice word file for you.

It contains the following:

Adrenaline Audio, Late Production (what I have)

Pioneer Ultimate Audio, Early Production

Audiophile Sound System