2004 ST XLS For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Martin

Reaction score
With much hesitation, I'm selling my 2004 ST. Black with tan interior (*note seats are the dark gray deluxe cloth-not the cheapo no-support seats found in the XLS series). Has the short console (for the nylon bag-never bought one). Only 53K miles. Just had the trans service, coolant flushed and replaced, tires are less than one year (General AP Grabber 265/70/R16), new brakes. Car is mechanically 100%. I will throw in the new KYB shocks I just ordered last week for the truck ($160). Truck has the factory locking two-part tonneau cover, along with the factory bed-extender. Car has a Waag full front grill protector. Car is spotless. This car has a NJ Salvage title. It was a recovered stolen-only things taken were the seats, door panels, radio, and the tonneau cover and bed extender. All missing parts were replaced with parts from a low-mileage Trac that was wrecked. This car is NOT a flood car, nor was it ever in any type of crash. The reason I originally bought it in July 2005 was that it was an easy fix and a friend at a local salvage yard picked out the truck for me. I bought it with 9455 miles on it. It breaks my heart to sell this car, but I bought an Expedition for the wife and I can't justify having 3 cars (our other Explorer is like new and super-low miles). Fair condition trade in for a non-salvage title is over $9,000. Private party for a fair condtion is over 11,000 (from Kelly Blue Book). This truck is in excellent condition and the only thing keeping me from getting top dollar is the Salvage destination. For those of you familiar with the salvage industry, you know where I'm coming from.

I want $7500 firm, cash, no payment plans, etc. No delivery, I'm in Central New Jersey. This car is a lot more in my opinion, and it needs NOTHING. NJ inspection good until Sept. 2011.

Email: [email protected] I will try to attach some pics as well.

Pics are in my library. The later pics from June 09 is with the new (blackwall) bigger tires (P265's).

Latest posts