2004 trac, 63k miles, 4x4 xls base model, bought new

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtis james

4 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
k&n intake gibson cat back super tuner programmer,4 inch super lift, 33x12.5x20 kumho mt tires wheels chrome dipped black. fender flares 3inch, roof rack basket with spare, curved 50 inch light bar and 6 inch led lights mounted on rear basket, mesh screen for oil cooler and mesh screen for engine bay also super lift skid plate. 4 inch leds in front 20 inch fog light in bull bar, hard cover and topper, air ride rear mounted bags, rain guards all around. remote start,
1625155206060.png
1625155385840.png

Attachments

• thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 108
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Good looking ExST!
Enjoyed living in OR in a previous life many years ago.

the flares i bought thru 4wd wharehouse back in 04 and set for excursion, simple screw in factory holes, they were cheap and simple and many many years later both set have held up perfect, take them off once a year and clean and remount. keeps rocks from hitting body. i can find the company if ya want info but doubt they make for tracs but ya never know they might have some left over.

the flares i bought thru 4wd wharehouse back in 04 and set for excursion, simple screw in factory holes, they were cheap and simple and many many years later both set have held up perfect, take them off once a year and clean and remount. keeps rocks from hitting body. i can find the company if ya want info but doubt they make for tracs but ya never know they might have some left over.
I would appreciate the name of the company as I have been looking for something that will work on my ST

i believe they were avs smooth 3 inch, was not a fan of pocket flares which seem to be more popular, was trying to keep a smooth curve, my intentions were to paint same as truck but after mounting they did not look to goddy so kept them black. i will look thru my receipts to confirm brand.

Thanks - I appreciate it - I ordered a couple sets of pocket flares that I thought I could make work but the first set were for like an escape and would not fit no matter whst and the second set were of poor quality and enormous - simply would not fit and would have looked stupid on my ST - I started looking for some type of universal fit ones but came across your thread again so thought I would touch base as the ones in the pictures of your track look good and go with the overall flow of the truck