2006 meet and Huber photos

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Howard

Reaction score
Had a wonderful time at the meet. I want to thank Todd and his Lady friend and all the others who ran the show for a great weekend. Everything went really well. Someone did a great job and I think it was Todd but, not sure if he did it alone with his lady. Sorry I do not do well with names and am afraid I will get it wrong or leave someone out, so, THANKS for a job well done. Ford treated us well also, they were a great bunch, they were at everything we did and were available to answer questions and show us the trucks ETC.

I thought the best color there was an Orange Trac from CT. The best exhaust sound I heard was Deuce's.

I took a ride in a Trac that had justy had the Xcal2 programer used on it. We went to the Winery and on the way back he stopped the truck and then really got on it. The only other mod was cool air intake, My Trac does not perform nearly as well as his. The most impressive thing was the shifts, it just snaps into the next gear is the best way I can describe it. One of the programers is on my want list right after duel exhausts.

I had a wonderful time and met many very friendly interesting people along the way.

I placed some Huber pictures in my Library.

Todd & Rachel really worked there behinds to make sure everything ran smoothly. KUDOS to you both and also all the others who helped out. As we were leaving Rich L. looked like he was having a blast with the M&M's game:D

BTW...Pat, I'm still drooling over driving your truck...the backseat wasn't bad either;)

Rose

Last edited by a moderator: