• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 Limited Sport Trac For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Connolly

Reaction score
My 2007 limited is in near perfect shape. I had an accident with her in 08 where I ran up the ass of a truck in bumper to bumper traffic. My hood went under the truck's tailgate and caused damage to the hood, grill and bumper. The air bag deployed and windshield cracked. I had her towed to my local repair guy with only those things damaged. when i went to the repair shop the next day both doors and fenders were damaged in addition to the accident damage. The shop blamed this on the tow truck company and the tow company blamed it on the shop. Anyway, they did a really great job restoring the truck but now on the car fax it says frame damage and air bag deployment so if i try to trade her in I get jerked. There was no frame damage and I tried to have this information removed from the car fax to no avale. The shop is crooked and dented the feneders and doors and said there was frame damage so they could pad the bill. I figured I would put it up here and see if anyone would be interested in it. It is a loaded Limited. Leather, tilt, 6 cd, etc. Black in color. I owe $15,500. Looking for $16,500. I know the book value on this car with out the accident is $19000-$21000. Maybe someone who knows cars will see this as an oppourtunity to get into a nice sportrac for a good price. the car has 57000 miles on it now. I am looking to get into a brand new sport trac since i love the model so much and they are discontinuing. Thanks [email protected]

Latest posts