2007 Rear Window Option

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kalama!

Hello from Missouri! I hope things are fine for you!

I wanted to tell you that I sure enjoyed those pictures that were on your other site!

Hey Tom,

No luck yet on a discount for the charter boat at The Shack. They tell me its a deal compared to the other charters in town (they are on the East side of Oahu compared to the tourist area like the others) and that they are targeted for locals and include food/drinks at their restaraunt. I will still bug them when I am there to wear them down into submission. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I hope to meet you and your wife while here if your schedule allows. Sounds like TracNJack will be here soon too. Not sure exactly when yet. Let me know if you have any other questions about Oahu. If you are going to the other islands also, I know the Big Island very well, most of Maui and Some of Kauai. "R" could give you some good info on Kauai.

Take Care, :)

Kalama

Anything I do on the other islands will be done though the cruise ship. That way if something happens and we don't get back in time, the ship will wait. As for the 4 nights in a hotel in Oahu, that is the time I plan to fish and stuff. I still plan on getting together for dinner. How soon should we book the fishing trip?

Tom

Kalama - it's a pleasure to see you posting again on this site, and look forward to seeing pics of you and the new Trac... well... I admit I really don't notice the Trac much in the pics :)

Kalama..wait until August to order, they have a new color called "White Chocolate". I saw it on the production line at the assembly plant during the National meet. (LaRue & I spoke with Glen Burke From Ford & he says it will be out in August.) I fell totally in love:wub::wub::wub: with that new color. I'm going to wait until that color comes availabel before I buy.

It is kind of like an "off white" pearl color. Can't explain it any better, but I have to admit, I loved it too. It is supposed to be one of their new "tri-color" paints.... If that is what Rose wants and it gets "us";);) a new Trac... yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's an update, and at the dealers for Job2 (production start=8/7/06):

Added colors:

Orange Frost (LTD)

Carbon Clearcoat Metallic aka Alloy (XLT/LTD)

Deleted colors:

Mineral Grey

Pauly, looks like you'll git to keep yer Dark Cherry! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
uh boy, back to the drawing board. Hmmm, cherry, alloy or blue. Anyone see an alloy (carbon) ST at the meet? I want to see some good pixs of that color on an ST. Any other subtle changes to the ST for job 2 that have not been previously mentioned?

8/7!! That's another week! Ugh... I was optimistically hoping to take a new ST on vacation the first week of September. That's probably overly optimistic. Better late than never.

Rose, thank you for the info. However, I already bit the bullet and ordered my Trac in Mineral (discontinued?!!) Grey. The white chocolate looks very classy (from another thread). Well, If my color is discontinued, on the bright side, I guess I might have a semi-unique Trac. You were lucky to see the new colors live in production. Much thanks for the info!

Take Care!

Kalama

Sorry, I'm way too lost in thought to have read this thread, to provide any meaningful input to it. I guess it started when I saw the subject/author line for the thread, and saw both the words "Kalama" and "Rear" in the line together. Suddenly, all I could think about was fond memories of photos from past websites... :D