2007 Sport Trac XLT V8 AWD $19500

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad B

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Since I have a new Adrenalin on order, I need to get rid of my 2007. Look in my library for pics. I used my phone, so if you want better ones, let me know. The original window sticker is there too. THE TOPPER IS NOT INCLUDED, unless you want it, then we can deal(no drilled holes, just clamps). Here's the facts: 34k, still bumper to bumper warranty till 36k or Oct. I do all my own maintenance, per the schedule. It is all up to date. Been at the dealer for the tranny update and new valve stems. Not a dent or a scratch(maybe a microscopic one that can be buffed), no bodywork, paint or damage. Original owner. Husky mud guards, AVS ventshades, tinted windows. The floor mats were only used a few weeks till I got Catch Alls. 3M paint protection film on all leading edges-hood, fenders, headlights, driving lights, grille, painted bumper ends, door edges, etc.(it can be removed if you don't want it) It does have the class III/IV hitch. It was converted over with OE parts. Both the Xmember and the wiring are OE. 7 pin harness. I can go into detail on that if interested. The nav unit is a Pioneer Avic D3, with the bluetooth, ipod and sirius add-ons. Sync your phone and it connects when you start the car. Microphone installed. I installed the OE steering wheel audio controls and that controls the Pioneer. The interface is all plug and play so no wiring was cut/changed. You can add a backup camera to the unit. It is modded to play dvd's in motion, and the nav works in motion. The factory radio is included. My price is $19500, but I can remove the nav and any of the other accessories and drop the price. Any questions, just shoot me an email.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts