2008 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Bloyd

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2008 Sport Trac Limited that we special ordered finally arrived two weeks ago. We are loving it! AWESOME truck!

Pix are in our library.

David:

Sharp looking '08 Sport Trac. I hope it serves you well. They are a great vehicle!

Gary
:D

Thanks, everyone!

Nice Trac, Stu! Yep, maybe we will see each other driving around or maybe we could meet up somewhere sometime.

LOL...Jeff C.

Any pics of the Recon light installed or the in the bed lights???

Looks good man, best of luck with it..

Paul H

I installed the Recon light and the bed lights over the weekend, but I haven't had time to take pictures. It was a busy weekend with doing the installs, breaking the truck in tailgating at the KSU football game, and regular chores around the house. I will get some pictures taken later this week.

The bed light install was extremely easy and they really light up the bed.

cool thanks David!!!!

I was just curious as to how bright the bed lights are???

Any way to get a good picture of them at night???

I would appreciate it.

Paul H

Are there any differences between the 08's and the 07s? Just curious. thanks.

Great looking ST!

Looking at the interior pic, it looks like there are two switches on the headliner where the sunroof switch would be. What are they for?

Edit: Guessing it is for the rear slider?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
The dual switches control the sunroof and the power rear window.

The changes for 08 are pretty minor. The ipod port is inside the console now and the power rear window is standard across the board. Same thing with the safety canopy.

Paul: The bed lights don't look very bright at all in the daylight, but they sure lightup the bed at night. It lights up the entire bed and really looks nice. I will try and take a picture tomorrow during the day and at night.

Thanks for posting the pics, especially to include one of the interior. I have the '07 Limited, and I was really glad to see that they put usable door grab handles on the '08 door interiors this year!! SOmeone was asleep at the wheel on that detail for '07...

Congratulations! I "think" you may be the first 08 owner to post? Has there been others too?

Very nice ride!