• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale 2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin, Colorado Red, Brand New Engine with Full Warranty included, Showroom Shine, Zero Rust!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesin615

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Hey all,

Its come time to upgrade for my folks, and available in the next couple of weeks is this pristine, elder driven STA, with a brand new Jasper Engine Full Warranty (I plan to keep the truck thru the break in process for new engine,) Southern truck, zero rust anywhere. Why new engine? The thermostat got dislodged from the thing that holds the needle in place, preventing it from being able to open, with no coolant going into the heads there was not enough to reach the temperature sensor to trigger dash warning. Mom had no idea it was running hot til the engine just stopped. Instead of trying to repair that engine we elected to go with a new Jasper which costed right at $8K just to get it done, Ill post pics as soon as i pick the truck up from shop tomorrow at some point.

2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin 4.0L V6 RWD 3.73 (Truck has 119K Miles, Engine has 0000 as it has not been picked up from shop yet) Comes with 3yr or 100K miles warranty on engine
Colorado Red, Black Leather with multi-zone HVAC
Electric pedals
Sunroof
Audiophile premium sound system with OEM Subwoofer
Back-up Camera in Tailgate handle
Good Michelin Tread, no mismatched tires
OEM 20" Chrome Wheels in great condition no scuffs
OEM Locking Bed Cover
Hitch Class III/IV
No Cracks in Windscreen/Windshield
Headlights are not dingy they look new still
Paint is not dingy it also looks new as its been garage stored night and day
Aside from New Engine it also has all new accessories that attach to engine, Hosiery, New Starter and Battery within last year also, both those under warranty as well
Leather seats are not at all cracked or worn in any areas, no stains on headliner and non-smoking vehicle will come with 2 OEM keys and fobs and manual etc

The running boards have been removed to give it a better stance, i have a set that will go with it.

Everything works as it should, absolutely no issues before the engine as there will be none at time of sell so buy confidently, with all this said the truck isnt going to be given away, we are trying to get what is currently into the truck as sale price, including the new engine. I have not got an exact figure together itll come in a couple days when i post pics, any request on a particular picture just let me know i will take it

As stated I will be keeping the truck thru the break-in period to adhere to the break-in process and fluid requirements. Once i have put 501 miles on truck its turn-key for purchasing.

Thanks for looking, pics to follow.

Latest posts