2010 ADRENALIN

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Nichols

Reaction score
Up for sale again

my 2010 sport trac adrenalin 4.6L SOHC 24V V8 awd 17,800 MILES

Factory Options

EXTERIOR: BLACK NOSTRIL BAR GRILLE, FOG LAMPS, COMPOSITE CARGO BOX, INTERGRATED CARGO BINS,

POWER HEATED MIRRORS MOLDED RUNNING BOARDS

20" POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS

INTERIOR: 10 WAY LEATHER HEATED SEATS POWER SUNROOF SLIDING BACK WINDOWS

AUDIO:AM/FM 6XCD/MP3 WITH AUX INPUTS SIRIUS RADIO WITH SYNC VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION SYSTEM

asking $32,500

more pics on request

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your price is a little high but it's not unrealistic.

And your window sticker final MSRP doesn't mean jack anymore. Heck...it didn't really mean anything when it was new either lol.

It's a nice peice of paper that reminds you of all the stuff on the vehicle but as far as relavance to value....not so much.

Do you mind if I ask what make vehicle u traded on? I am looking to trade my 2010 SP/adrenalin in for a 45th aniversery Camaro - chevy dealers are insulting with their low offers - even ones that have connections with Ford dealerships .. thought that would make a difference but it really doesn't .

Your going to laugh but I traded it in for a Focus Titanium Up to 40 gpm Loaded car is really nice and handles great! I am going to miss the truck but not the 11 pm I was getting!

BTW all Dealers suck always trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Got to be one step ahead of them. Good Luck!:haveabeer:

We have a Focus Titanium and that little thing is wicked! I love the interior well lights and the sync program and everything on it! But I love my trac more :p