2010 Sport Trac Adrenaline Markup?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Slaney

Reaction score
Looking for some buying advice....

I'm looking into getting a 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin. Does anyone know how much markup is typically on an Adrenalin? I've seen the MSRP's range from $40,000 to $47,000. I know there are $2500 rebates in my area right now with them being a closeout model and all and I'm looking to get the best deal that I can...

The one I am looking at is loaded up $44,900. Got a deal in place for 40,900 plus any rebates or financing or x plan advantages i can get once the car arrives.

Mine was stickered at 41 loaded as it came to me..... X plan and discounts and stuff lowered it signaficantly....

ALSO I believe TODAY or tomorrow is the LAST day to order one !! you may have to find one on a lot and take that..

Todd Z

If you go to the right person, sometimes you can buy it lower than X-Plan plus the rebates. The rebates are $4,000 in the southeast right now but $2500 in most other areas for some reason. On one that is around $40,000 the markup is about $2500. Then for about every $500 more it's about $50 more markup.. so $41,000 would be around $2600 markup. You should be able to buy a $40,000 one for around $35,000 plus taxes & fees and maybe even a little less if you play it right. I hope this helps!

Thanks for all the responses! I ended up getting a Black V6 (MSRP $40,600) for $36,100. Not too shabby considering the rebates were only $2000 here. Too bad I didn't have the $4000 rebate here, I could've done even better yet..