350k Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csamuels

Reaction score

My 02 Sport Trac hit 350k last weekend..........original engine and transmission. Normal maintenance over my 9 years of ownership, two water pumps, one thermostat housing, and one rear axle assy (only because I had someone "help" me with a pinion seal problem, but at least now I have a 4 wheel disk brake truck.

Oil changes every 3 to5k miles. And I hate to admit it, but......the original trans fluid, except for what I have added over the years. At 125k I decided it was too late to change it and thought I would see how long it would go...

Last edited by a moderator:
:supercool::supercool:

Reload the pic to your library and use the sizer, at about 30%......:driving:

SWEET !!!!!! :banana::driving::driving::driving:

Very cool. What a feat if you could make this list, even if it takes a few trannies. :driving:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I was the high mileage champ with 297k! Still have the original water pump, engine, transmission, and timing chains, but did have to change the thermostat housing and radiator.

A local cattle inseminator that had a 2001 ST. He hauled his semen cask in the back and wore a hole in the bottom of the bed from it. He had 450,000 on it when he sold it. He replaced it with a 2009 Sport Trac.