3rd stereo is the charm

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axel Deneselya

Reaction score
after a few days spent installing things with a tremendous amount of help from Dingo (thanks again) I finally have things the way I want them. This is the third stereo I have installed this year, There is not much to see here, as everything is hidden. Also, I have the blue light option.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. Both. I just have to measure for the 8 tomorrow and I'm going to get a box like yoursfor the other, but uncarpeted. I'm then going to modify the crap out of it and do the spray-on bedliner thing we talked about, mixed with some paint. I have to save some money for the grille and fenders and Christmas, ya know?

couldnt take it any longer, just installed the bluetooth module. took 10 minutes, nothing like a 2:30am install. burning a copy of the nav dvd so I dont have to worry about screwing up the original. then I will go out to test both.

UPDATE 3:10AM

paired up my Blackberry and transferred the phonebook, made a test call, works great so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, i've got the Pioneer AVIC-Z1 w/Bluetooth and I love it! Do you have the steering wheel controls? If not, let me know if you need the info on the control module that's needed.