4X4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be sticking in the transfer. Is the 4low light come on? Hearing any clicking from the pass. side when trying to engage it? Just a few things to listen/look for.;)

Hey, if you still have the box, send it back..........you're to stupid to own your trac.

I wasn't making anything personal Bret, but I can keep it up.

:p

Michael Lighthall

Email [email protected]

Location Cato, NY usa

Member Since 9/12/2004

Sport Trac Description 2004 XLS

My Library Click here to visit my member file library

About Me Removed stock air box

Running K&N air filter

Draw Tite hitch

Pioneer 50w X 4 stereo w/ cd, mp3

400W Jensen 4-channel amp

Grille guard

step bars

Member Signature

Message Board Stats Total posts: 95

First post: 9/24/2004 8:14:00 PM

Latest post: 6/21/2006 8:27:52 PM

two years 95 posts and all this negitive what is this!!!

I am just a young gal trying to get some harmless information and have had nothing but negative crap from Mike L.

Please, do not respond if it is not constructive or helpful....

:rolleyes:

did you get it to work and FYI DO NOT DRIVE ON DRY HARD GROUND IN 4X4 please read your owners manual for the 4x4 section i do not want you to brake anything and the 4X4 works great.I love posting pics:lol:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Mike L, cut the crap dude. It's getting old. I have had my arguements with people on here and nobody is always going to see "eye to eye". This site is for people like Bret to come and ask questions and just post stuff for fun and to be part of a "family" of people that have the same love of the Sport Trac. Just because someone doesn't use the "search" option doesn't mean you need to degrade them and then when they have a question to ask you highjack that thread and say they are to stupid to own a ST. If you don't want to read posts like that then don't read the thread or go somewhere else.