5.4L Blown Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A K

Reaction score
I know, I know--it's not on this site. But, for the sake of sharing something worth seeing, below is a link to a fella who stuffed a blown 5.4L into an Adrenalin.

It takes a bunch of talent and a good connection network to go at it the way he has. Good for him. If he has the means and\or excellent credit, more power to him. :supercool:

Dang, this guy is right next door. I need to try and go see this thing sometime. I still can't imagine tearing an engine out of a brand new adrenaline, even for such an awesome reason

Zabteck has sponsored parts for his build !!!!!

Todd Z

Dang, this guy is right next door. I need to try and go see this thing sometime. I still can't imagine tearing an engine out of a brand new adrenaline, even for such an awesome reason

He built the motor from the bottom up including head work, so in reality he still has a new motor just one with an attitude. The only thing he is giving up is drivetrain warranty.

Now he has what these could have been from the start.

I'd do it in a heart-beat.

I've known Steve for a long time, and honestly, only heard about the Adrenalin engine swap a few months ago when he emailed me some questions about building a Cobra replica (we just finished building one). His yellow Mustang has been in magazines too, running some insane numbers on E-85.

He started making Mustang rear seat delete kits about a decade ago, that was his first product. He also started the Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR), which he sold off to another member a few years back to concentrate on his new business.

Mark

Hello Mark....

Right around the corner from you in Brandon, FL!! We will ahve to meet up sometime....do you own a shop or something there in Lakeland!?

THis Trac is phenominal!!!!! Just curious to see how it holds up under such power....I got a feeling these IRS Half SHafts are gonna go out along with the Tranny!! We will see, hop eno though!

Good to see someone else is bring more attention to these Tracs!!!!

Sad that it took the last year of production for people to start noticing them, but maybe that is a good thing for us who already own one!! :haveabeer:

Hey IceMan...

Live in Lakeland, but work in Brandon/Tampa area. I've been a member here since 2002 when we got our Gen 1 BFN, but the last two years I've been kind of AWOL with a ton of projects (building cars) and work travel. Don't own a shop, I work in the automotive print media (car magazines), which is how I know Steve.

Nice rig you got. The wife (who drives the ST daily) loves the Adrenalin and it doesn't help any I have to drive by Brandon Ford twice a day to get to my office!:cry:

Mark

Latest posts