A little late on JDBoxes job post but here is mine..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
I am a stone cutter/carver of monuments (gravestones) and all stone. Here are a few pics of my recent carving. It is a keystone/corner stone for a building in manhattan made of limestone.

Some pics may be a little fuzzy. Taken froma really cold I Phone.....

Paul H

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Paul, nice job, looks good. I didn't know you did that kind of work. I like anything with tools. BTW, you sure you weren't holding that air chisel in one hand and the camera in the other? JK, LOL

Gary D.

Impressive work Paul. Must be cool to generate stuff that will be appreciated and seen by several generations of folks.

Trust me I have seen Paul's work, This is NOTHING compared to what he can and has done !!!!

I will post some pics of the work he has done for me later on....

Todd Z

Paul, if you do alot of work with granite and you probably do, you defintetly want to get tests for cancer and other illnesses associated with exposure to these materials/dust particals. Not trying to scare you, just looking out for a fellow member.

:smile0017:

DEWD !! Obvously you have not met paul.......:smile0007:

Sorry Paul, Could not resist..

Todd Z

Here is the stone Paul did for my aunt.... I believe 80% or so was hand work.... he can confirm the number..

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks everyone.

[/quote]DEWD !! Obvously you have not met paul....[/quote]

LOL!!! Thank you for the pics man.

I do wear a mask most of the time......but have to look good for the pics ya know.:smile0006:

Yah I would say 80% is a good number Todd. The cutting and shaping of everything was done by hand. There was a rubber stencil used for sandblasting made by 3m. We also use a carburundum/aluminum oxide sand mixture to blast with.

Paul H

Paul, awesome work. George, sorry to see that you mom was taken away so young. We share the same birthday. I still have trouble visiting my parents grave site after many years.

paul,

very nice work.

george,

sory again about your mom. it SUCKS losing the most important people in your life.

when i was 16, my dad passed after 46 years, my brother in 96 at 46 years, and my mom in 2006.

gary, as you i have trouble with it too.

oh well , back on a positive. good work paul :banana:

Hi Paul, that is a very unique occupation that you have. I bet there are not too many people that do such things these days. Like an old school craft.

Beautiful work. Be proud and don't let the past be gone.

Latest posts