? about ST show at the Stockyards

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather Rueckert

Reaction score
I just noticed there will be a ST show on that Saturday for those who want to participate. Exactly what does the judging consist of? The interior, exterior, engine, mods? I'd like to enter the show, but I sure as heck don't want to spend several hour detailing the Trac, and not get to enjoy the other activities. I don't mind washing and quick exterior, interior detail once I arrive in Dallas on Thursday, but doing the engine is out of the question for me.. Just trying to get an idea what to expect. :D

-Heather

Heather,

I don't know the answer to your questions, but with so many people coming in from out of town, it doesn't seem fair to expect car-show quality detailing, IMO.

Maybe someone else can answer that.

Heather, this still isn't 100% figured out yet. The one part that probably will happen is the peoples choice award, which is where all the meet attendees vote on their favorite trac. Larue won this last year(deservingly so). But we don't have to worry about him this year since he got rid of his trac... Weeny.

There will probably be a couple of other categories but I don't think they have been finalized thus far.

It's a load off my mind that I won't have to go up against Larue's ST :) as I'm sure all other ST owner's can agree. I do plan on bringing a majority of my detail supplies, cause I just can't help myself! :wacko: Hopefully I can get it pretty close to car show quality. Thanks for the info. -Heather

Latest posts