Adjusted EPC ------- WHOA!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
So I had my tranny flushed by my buddy at Ford and while he was at it I figured that'd I'd give the EPC Adjustment Project a crack because I've had Tranny slips and issues forever. After my Buddy adjusted it a quarter turn, installed a new filter, and flushed the Tranny it now rides Lean n' Mean! I haven't had a slip, hiccup, flare, notta all yesterday and today!!!!! She bites into every shift and downshifts like shes mad at the interstate! I am actually in shock! I can't remember the last time I drove the old girl and didn't have the Tranny annoy me with a minor error every so often!

I've waited till today to post this bc I was sure that eventually something would happen... but after 60+ miles she hasn't shown any signs of falter!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Drat! I wish I would have read this before LAST Friday when I did my Trans Filter Change!!!

I hate how sloppy and "lazy" the shifting is.

Almost makes me want to drop the pan again!

When done right, it is a great thing !!!!!

Todd Z