Aftermarket Wheels & Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Kaiser

Reaction score
Hello All...I have a 2010 sport trac XLT with oem 17" rims and 245/65-17 tires....I would like to put on a set of 20" rims and tires....I live in Union,NJ and I am having a hard time finding a place that sells and installs aftermarket rims and tires. If anyone out there knows of a place within 50 miles of Union,NJ please either post here or email me at [email protected] Thank You all in advance

All you need is the offset size and pattern size (Which I don't Know, Sorry) and you can buy rims anywhere.

You can also order rims from the internet and have them dropped off at your home. In February I bought a set of 20 inch Showwheels Streeters from a company in Pa. named Rons Rims (you can find them on eBay). The rims got deliverd in good shape and on time. Some companies on the internet are not reliable though, so you might want to check it carefully. I e-mailed the factory and they confirmed that Rons Rims was an official dealer and he had a perfect track record on eBay, so I went ahead and bought the rims. I'm very happy with them!

Note that my Streeters rims are for a Gen1, but I'm sure they have the same rims in another offset as well. They also had a nice set of 18 inch original Foose wheels fopr a good price.

Good luck

Mike, I'm in Howell, NJ. Let me know if you're looking to sell the 17's, I need a set for the wife's 2005 Explorer XLT. I could come and pick them up as well, Union is only 40 minutes away.

Yes,that would work fine for me. The wheels and tires are from ford that came with the truck. They have about 2000 on them,still in like new condition. Ill let you know as soon as I get my new wheels and tires....

Latest posts