Air Conditioning/Gas Pump/Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Montes

Reaction score
I Have Couple Problems & Im Trying To Just Do One Post in All .

My Air Conditioning Is Throwing Me Hot Air No Matter How Long I Wait Or What Option I Put

What Could It Be?

When I Fill My Truck With Gas And Wait Till The Gas Pump Automatically Click, It Doesnt, It Starts Spilling Everywhere. It Used To Work Till One Day My Dumb Self Tryed To Put Somemore And Now It Doesnt Automatically Click Anymore.

Whats the problem, besides me being an idiot.

Okey So I Cannot Find A Place Where I Can Get A Lower inner fender front splash guard , I Called Ford But Its Around 62.$ for just the right. is there a place on web i can find it for cheap?

I Want To Thank All Sport Trac Friends For Always Being Here For Me

Your AC problem most likely has two causes: No refrigerant (it leaked out) or AC compressor is not working. A competent shop can tell you which and fix it. You created the gas overfill problem by trying to "squeeze" a little more in on that fill. Now you've got plugged fuel vent line and/or vapor trap - and a major repair bill. If you try to fix it yourself, please have a fire extinguisher handy!

Thank You Vic.! I Will Get The AC checked out. But By the plugged fuel vent line. is it dangerous if i dont fix it real quick? what is a estimate ?

If you have ever filled the tank until the neck was full. liquid fuel will accumulate in the vapor canistor. If your lucky it may eventualy evaporate and not contaminate the canistor. Othe wise it may require a new canistor and purging the vapor recovery system.

If you dont understand the principal behind AC. Best leave the trouble shooting to a shop. There are varibles, that may not be as simple as low freon.

Thank you eddiie .!! What would i do without my ST friends .!!! Its been over a mth this happen , do youthink t evaporated ?

Latest posts