air filter

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I just replaced my air filter today...and what did I find?...A mouse nest...no residents though...just the nest and dog food for the mice to snack on...Sorry Mickey! Evicted!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
you herd that mickey and mini are getting a divorce ... know why mickey thinks mini is fxxxing goofy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than having one get into the fan blower. I have an old post here somewhere about the day the mouse hit the fan. In short, the HVAC system largely was pulled, cleaned, and many parts replaced. Now the intake in the fender has a piece of screen over it to keep it from happening again.

During the brief time that I lived in Ohio, I accidentally shredded a cat in the fan. Apparently, they like warmth from an engine block and climb up in there.

my mother got a cat in the fan blades on her car several yrs ago, she did not think it was funny but I did, so I got to clean it out, NOT fun