Alaska Meet?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don DeShasier

Reaction score
Is anyone in Alaska interested in getting together to exchange ideas and putting together something of a support group for us? I wouldn't mind starting it off. Contact me, Don

I was in Anchorage for a week and a half last month and saw a few tracs. Not many, but more than I expected to see. Good luck on organizing a meet!

:)

-Heather in OC

I live in Anchorage. Just picked up my sport trac about a month ago but I'm all up for working with others on projects. Right now I've got several interior projects I've been consdering and also considering installing a utlrasonic parking sensor.

Heather, there are actually quite a few Tracs here but nothing has been done to organize a meet. Alan, get in touch with me. I can be reached at [email protected]. I am also on yahoo msgr. Since we live so far north it is difficult to get down to the lower 48 for some of the meets but with Todd Z. and some others posting pics we can at least keep up with things. I am currently looking for a stock induction system to butcher to experiment with if anyone up here has one.

Latest posts