ALCS Game 3 in Steinbrenner's House

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger Batts

Reaction score
What did everyone think of the rout that the Rangers gave the Yankees last night? Before the eight inning was over, the stands were pretty empty, and then the ninth inning blowout by the Rangers chased the rest of them out! If the top of the ninth hadn't taken so long, Cliff Lee would have gone out there and closed it out himself!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a prediction! Rangers in 5 in the house that George built.

cliff lee was unbelievable :supercool:

lee gave up 2 hits & a walk in 8 innings, and 13 SO in 8 !!!

122 pitches w/82 for strikes.

awesome !!

btw, as a native ny'er, gotta' love when the yankees lose :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the most interesting Stat for Lee is that in 107 years of postseason baseball, only 7times now has a pitcher pitched 7+ innings, w/ no walks and 10+ strikeouts. Cliff Lee has 4 of those. He would've had 5 if he didn't have that walk the other night at the Yankees. Oh how I wish the Twinkies would've gotten him. I'm 99% sure though he'll be a Yankee next year. I guess there's a 1% chance of him being a Red Sock next year. :banghead:

Rangers team salary is about 1/4 of the Yankees. It would be so great if the Rangers prevail.

Go Texas!

I was really hoping that the Rangers would take it in New York, just to tick off the Yankees, but I'll take a Game 6 finish at home just as well!

Latest posts