All aftermarket parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven W

Reaction score
All of the things i added to the vehicle are for sale.

Manik Brushguard

Piaa 520 Brushguard Lights

Bed mat

Uhaul hitch

8" bazooka tube

stock speakers

stock subwoofer

MAC intake

Tonneau cover (possibly)

anything else you can think of... hit me up, make an offer, send all responses to [email protected]

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about the accident Steve.

--> I am interested in the Brushguard. Was there any damage done to it from the accident? I've seen the pics in your library. If not let's talk a price. Email me to confirm this. Thanks and have a great day!

[email protected]

Mike Fazzina

I just had my '97 totaled. It really sucked. But, I ended up with a real nice '01 ST. So, may not seem like it now, but things will work out.

Mine is a job 1. Will your MAC intake fit mine? And how much would you want for it??

Thanks,

Maybe I jumped the gun a little bit. I am going to talk to the insurance company to see if they will cover any of the aftermarket items.

If not, the items that would seem worthwhile for me to take the time to take off the truck and sell someone are:

Manik Brushguard: $100 (bar on top is bent a little) (pix if needed)

Hitch: $75 (no damage)

Piaa Lights: $100 (no damage)

Stock subwoofer and amp: $75 (taken off truck when i bought it)

Stock speakers (4): $75 (taken off truck when I bought it)

Intake: $100 (no damage)

Bed Mat: $30 (no damage)

For all others interested in other stuff, sorry but it just would be worth my time for the little bit of money that i would be able to sell the items for, plus would take me twice as long considering my finger is stitched up.

Can I but the stock front and rear bumber covers? If they are intact?

I dont care if paint is chipper or anything, just as long as it still pysically like new.

I didn't read all of the posts, but do your headrests tilt? Do you want to sell them if they do? Email me back please. Thanks.

Gary D.

Steve, I aksed for the door bumpers and gas door bumpers, they simply pull off ????

Todd Z