All the colors that the new ST will come in

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
Well seeings how no one is doin it I thought i would let you know that if you go onthe www.ford.ca website you can build your 07 ST and even choose your colors (interior/exterior) and see what it would look like:

Dark Blue Pearl Clearcoat Metallic

Red Fire Clearcoat

Pueblo Gold Clearcoat Metallic

Silver Birch Clearcoat Metallic

Dark Stone Clearcoat Metallic

Mineral Grey Clearcoat Metallic

Black Clearcoat

Oxford White Clearcoat

check it out ! my personal favorites are black white and silver.... may the dark stone. I would like to to release a darker navy blue though.

Dallas

Really plain colors for a new model. I would have thought for sure they would have at least one off-normal color but I also thought it would come with the rear power window:(

Bring back estate green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about ANY green.... I don't see one in that list... :angry::(

Todd Z

Yup...boring.

All are carry overs except for Dark Cherry and Mineral Grey. I don't mind grey so much, espically the pearl types...but really, TWO greys for a vehicle with only 9 color choices? Please.

Ford has really dropped the ball for the '07 Job 1 for us enthusiats, too bad it'll probably sell well to the average Joe because "it's just like an Explorer, but with a bed!"

Y'all need to THINK POSITIVE.

All Y'all !

I am, and if that should indicate anything..........

(All = group of people, All y'all = LARGE group of people, for the Southern illiterate...:)

Then DON'T buy one then Franky Wanky.

Suffice it to say, Big D's color list is INCOMPLETE... ;)

Mum's,

- R

David, the sticker price has not changed that much from 01 to the 07 if you are comparing same models and options. My 01 was 31K, my 03 was 32K, and the 07 I have ordered is right at 33K. Basically all 3 have had the same options. Rod

Lemme guess.....we'll be getting "Wind Devil Blue", or "Legend Lime"?

Ford needs to give a shot of testosterone into the ST instead of muddying it down for the soccer moms.

Latest posts