Alloy Ion Wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich S03

Reaction score
I am trying to sell a set of Alloy Ion Wheels. I had them to put on my blazer but I traded it in before I ever used them. They are brand new still wrapped up in the boxes. I am trying to get $300 for them but I am open to offers because they take up too much space in my room.

There are pictures in my Library of one of the wheels.

http://72.35.72.219/~library/28536/Alloy%20Ion%20Wheels/alloy%20wheels.JPG

Description:

Alloy Ion Wheels

174-5161B

Description: Ion/174

Size: 15 x 10

PCD: 5 x 120.65

Offset: -38mm

Finish: Black/M. Lip

Cap: C101712

Good deal. Shouldn't have a problem selling them at that price.

For ST owners, notice that these will not fit on your ST without adapters; different bolt pattern.

I sure hope so I could use the extra space in my room. I also forgot to mention the shipping situation with these. If it is someone who can pick them up or I can drop them off we certainly can work something out and if I do need to ship them we would figure out the price for that once I know your interested. Just let me know.

Hey Tyler I just emailed you about the wheels so just get back to me when you can if you are still interested.

Hey Tyler I have been meaning to email you back. I do still have them so do not worry. I will email you this week about them with an update for you.

Sweet, I'd be willing to put my new sound system on hold for these. My tires are worn pretty well out and if Im getting new ones I might as well get some new rims too :)