Another bike rack question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Galvin

Reaction score
Sorry to be such a pain but I still don't know what to do regarding my bike rack problem. Since I have no hitch or truck bed options, the only area that I can transport my bike will be on the top of the tonneau cover. Since I can purchase a Yakima upright bike rack that will attach to a roof rack, does anybody see why I couldn't attach a roof rack to the top of my Sport Trac's tonneau cover? Can anybody recommend a roof rack that would fit the tonneau cover safely and securely?

Thanks for your help, Jim

Jim,

Search the projects area. There are a couple of methods posted using Thule parts of which I am assembling the necessary items for. The local Thule Rep here has been no help as they really don't recommend using the bed tie downs to hold the rack

Good luck,

Rich

Did you do a 'Search' on this Forum using 'Bike Rack' in the 'Titles' and 'All Posts'? Or the Projrects Forum using 'Bike Rack'? There are two in the Projects for above the tonneau cover and at least three in the regular forum.

The Search is a great help if people have meaningful titles.

TerryDP

Latest posts