Another Cool Shark Video...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keola P

Reaction score
Cool shark vid in our local news captured by helicopter on the North Shore.

Yes, they would rather munch on their natural prey than on you :)

Beautiful water! One day I would like to make it to Hawaii - hopefully before I'm too old to enjoy it... :D

Its been Shark Week on Discovery. My wife has been mad because I end up in the basement watching it every night. Sharks are some of the most beautiful animals to me, but I think some people love tempting fate a little too much after watching some of the shows this week...

Head for Kona if you want to see some beautifull water.

hated to do it but had to kill this baby marlin:([Broken External Image]:

Keola- Saw this on the news yesterday. Unreal huh? Wonder how they got the "bad rep". ;)

Yeah, we're surrounded by beautiful water. The surf hasn't been up on the North Shore since it's summer time, not much rain either, so the water remains pretty clear...

Shaun, you know how to get a hold of me ;)

Not bad Bill...

Sure is fun bringing them up, but I really don't care much for eating it. Makes good jerky though...

True, tastes like greasy fishie chicken, Yuck, same day wife nailed a 60 lb mahi mahi, (dolphin fish, Dorado down in Baha) got an ono (wahoo) just 5 mins after leaving Kialua (SP)

Great eats.

Give me a choice between a 1000 lb. Marlin or a 200 lb. Ahi.

I'll take the tuna EVERY time. Tastes way better than a "sea donkey". :unsure:

Keola, final day of business for EE is August 15. Will contact you for any "exceptional" deals.

Latest posts