Any CSI viewers here?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Schindler

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
There is no such place as "Archfield High School in Akron, Ohio".

Just an FYI. :lol:

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW,

Caymen area code 555 doesn't exist either:lol:

they are not going to use a real government school

named, this would incite a trouble youth in such named

school to reenact the episode in real life.

thus limiting their liablilty since we live in such

a litigeous? state these days.

Nope...stopped watching after first season. The gimmicks of the show didn't hold my attention for long.

Now I am more hyped about Dexter (Showtime), True Blood (HBO) and Boston Legal (ABC). Those are my only real, must-watch shows each week. Each is very fresh (Boston Legal still makes me LOL several time per episode).

Also, TV shows often use fictitious school, town, and people names. You know, the whole "Any similarities are coincidental. Names and places have been changed..."

TJR

I like on the movie "Tommy Boy" where the one lady in the movie that tries to buy a plane ticket to Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.

Anyways, I thought it was funny to hear my city named on national TV. Both Theresa and I just sat here and laughed.

Nope...stopped watching after first season. The gimmicks of the show didn't hold my attention for long.

Don't worry, this year or next year, will be the final year for CSI. William Peterson is leaving the show this season. That will be the death of the show.

Tom

Do people still watch that??

Im a Autopsy Tech here in Canada. I get some really good laughs out of CSI. Talk about looking unreal! LOL.

It does sometimes have a good story line though

There was an episode on one of the CSI's where there was a radiation scare.

The information was so wrong it wasn't funny. I laughed so hard.

Tom

I still watch CSI but I agree with you Caymen, with Peterson leaving it's not going to last.

Just about everything about the show is unbelievable but if your taking ANY tv show literally then you probably should just give up watching tv or going to movies. It's entertainment, not a documentary.

Peterson leaving is going to be a loss for sure, but I like Laurence Fishburn, and he should make it interesting enough to keep watching. CSI Miami has been a bore this season, and I have never really liked NY (other then Gary Sinise) - dam, I watch too much TV.

My daughter wanted to be a CSI, and the first college she visited they said that the life of a CSI is nothing like you see on TV, and you would have a better chance of hitting the lottery then a ctually landing a job as one.

Latest posts